IMPORTANT GDPR Legislation Changes
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Independent Vetcare
The Chocolate Factory, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 2AU.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website www.independentvetcare.co.uk (our website) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our website, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our website, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our office.
- Information about the browser (type, version, screen size, etc.), basic information about the user (IP address, language, time zone) and data containing mouse movements, clicks, scroll events and keystrokes are sent to Mouseflow. No personal data is sent, and no data is ever shared between websites. The script does not use third-party cookies. No data is shared with third parties, except for highly summarised data gathered across all Mouseflow accounts, e.g. usage share of browsers, average screen size, etc. Keystrokes from password fields and fields marked as “sensitive” are never recorded or sent over the network. You can opt out of Mouseflow by clicking here
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this website. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them
Please see link below for more client information